Utilize the online PC Online Card Office to manage your accounts (PC Cash, Friar Bucks, & Additional Friar Bucks), Board Plan, and your PC Card profile. Utilize the Card Services menu item to deactivate a lost card or reactive a found card.

If you'd like to transfer funds between your PC Cash and Additional Friar Bucks accounts, please complete the request form here.

Please note that Friar Bucks cannot be transferred or withdrawn. Friar Bucks carry over from the fall semester to the spring semester, so long as the student keeps his/her meal plan. At the end of the spring semester, any unused Friar Bucks will be forfeited.